Customers signing up to our subscription products from an Internet Protocol (IP) address within Ukraine during the 2022/23 NFL Season are only entitled to access their subscription product using an IP address within the non-occupied regions of Ukraine. Any customers that have signed up to our subscription products from an IP address within Ukraine that subsequently are deemed by us to have accessed their subscription product from an IP address outside of Ukraine or in an occupied region of Ukraine that is subject to U.S. sanctions (including the Crimea, Donetsk People’s Republic (“DNR”), and Luhansk People’s Republic (“LNR”) regions of Ukraine), or where continued performance would otherwise cause us to violate or become exposed to adverse consequences under any applicable economic sanctions or trade control laws, may, at our sole discretion, have their subscription cancelled without prior notice.
Articles in this section
- Watching the 2023 NFL Draft
- What is the difference between NFL+ and NFL Game Pass International
- Where is NFL Game Pass available?
- Users accessing NFL Game Pass in Ukraine
- What is NFL+ Premium?
- What is NFL+?
- Updates to Terms and Conditions for In-stream live odds (BETA feature)
- NFL Game Pass Free Plan
- Mobile Only Plan
- How long does a plan last?
Article is closed for comments.