If you are experiencing an issue whilst accessing NFL Game Pass using a web browser, please follow the below steps:
- Try to clear your cache data, history, and cookies of your browser
- Ensure that you are using the correct website: nflgamepass.com
- Check if you are using the latest version of the browser
- Try an alternate browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Try Edge browser if you are using Windows, or Safari if you are a Mac user
- Disable any plug-ins, software, browser extensions, VPNs, or any other add-ons
- Check your internet speed and stability with your internet service provider
- Temporarily pause/cancel if anything is downloading simultaneously
- Perform a full shut down of your device
You may also try accessing the website through the Incognito mode of your browser. On computer: Press Ctrl + Shift + N (Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS) or ⌘ + Shift + N (Mac) to open an incognito window.
If you're still experiencing an issue, please contact our customer service team for assistance.