We are updating the Terms and Conditions which applies to your NFL Game Pass subscription. We are making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain transparent for you.
These updates, which are summarised below, will take effect on August 1, 2019. If you continue to use our products or services on or after August 1, 2019, you are agreeing to the updated Terms and Conditions.
- We have added point 1.2. stating that “These terms make reference to the relevant Chapter on “Contractual Consumer Rights” or other equivalent Chapter of any EU Member States’ Consumer Law”;
- We have updated information at point 2.1. and in particular we have updated the address of Overtier Operations inserted the no. of registration with the Companies’ Register and e-mail address of Overtier Operations as well as REA of Deltatre S.P.A.;
- We have specified at point 3.4. the contract term for some specific subscriptions and namely
- Playoff Package whose contract term is set from the Contract Start Date and for 49 days after the Contract Start Date. It is moreover specified that access to the relevant digital content will only begin from the later of (1) the Contract Start Date and (2) 5 days prior to the first NFL Playoff game, and
- Super Bowl Package is set from the Contract Start Date and for 30 days after the Contract start date. It is moreover specified that access to the relevant digital content will only begin from the later of (1) the Contract Start Date and (2) 13 days prior to the relevant Super Bowl game.
- We have added point 5.3 stating that “In any case, pre-contractual information set forth by the EU Consumer Law can be amended only upon your prior express consent”;We have added at point 6.3 that information regarding the interoperability and performance of our digital contents with your hardware and software will be given at the following links: https://support.nflgamepass.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360004653654-On-what-devices-can-I-watch-NFL-Game-Pass and https://support.nflgamepass.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360004654134-What-are-the-minimum-system-requirements;
- We have deleted at point 6.3 the following “acknowledged by the professional or that could reasonably be expected that the professional has acknowledged, if any”;
- We have added at point 6.4 that the digital content accessible via the subscription product may vary based even on “the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection”;
- We have deleted at point 6.6. the following “make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result”;
- We have added at point 7.1 (a) If the subscription product does not work correctly or is mis-described you have a legal right for “compensation if the applicable law entitles you to it”;
- We have deleted at point 7.1 (c) “but this may be subject to deductions” as well as the reference to clause 7.5;
- We have amended point 7.3 by extending its application field to “any subscription product” and by deleting the reference to “Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013”;
- We have deleted previous point 7.4 stating the following “When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of digital subscription products after you have started to download or stream these”;
- We have deleted from actual point 7.4 stating that “As you have bought digital content for download or streaming, you have 14 days after the day we email you to confirm we accept your order” the following sentence “or, if earlier, until you start downloading or streaming” as well as the following sentence “You will If you want to be granted with the digital content the provision of the services during the withdrawal period without losing , the you have to submit to the professional a specific written request where you even specify (i) your express consent to be provided with the service before the expiration of the withdrawal period and (ii) the approval on the forfeiture of the right of withdrawal. If we delivered the digital content to you immediately, and you agreed to this when ordering, you will not have a right to change your mind”;
- We have amended point 7.4 by adding that “You will be granted with the digital content during the withdrawal period without losing the right of withdrawal”;
- We have added at point 9.3 that in case we withdraw the subscription product “if the applicable law entitles you to it, you are entitled to the corresponding compensation”;
- We have added at point 11.1 that “the price and the duration may vary according to the subscription product selected and your place of residence” and that “once you purchase the subscription product, you will be granted with the above mentioned information” i.e the price and duration indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. Furthermore it has been added the following “You can buy a Game Pass Pro (season subscription) subscription in instalments. Please note that terminating your instalment before the final payment is taken will automatically cancel your subscription with NFL Game Pass; you may not be eligible for a refund (as indicated in the relevant FAQs)”;
- We have deleted at point 11.1 the following sentence “on the final price to be paid”;
- We have inserted at point 11.2 the website of the order pages and namely https://www.nflgamepass.com/en/subscribe;
- We have inserted at point 11.5 the website of the FAQs and namely (https://www.nflgamepass.com/en/faq);
- We have deleted previous point 11.6 stating the following “We can charge interest if you pay late. If you do not make any payment to us by the due date we may charge default interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 25% a year (of above the base lending rate of Barclays BankEuribor from time to time). This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount”;
- We have deleted point 11.9 stating the following “Promo Codes. We reserve the right to remove the validity of promo codes at any point”;
- We have deleted point 11.9.1 stating the following “Madden Promo Codes Terms & Conditions. a) Codes are valid until 12pm (GMT) 31 December 2017, b) Codes are only redeemable when purchasing on desktop or mobile website; they are not redeemable when purchasing on iOS, c) Offer is valid only for new subscribers; the discount cannot be applied to a subscription that has been auto-renewed from the 2016 season, d) One code per user, e) Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offers, f) Redeemable only for Game Pass Pro (Annual) subscriptions, g) All promo codes are case sensitive”;
- We have deleted point 11.10 stating the following “Military Promo Codes Terms & Conditions.
- a) Codes are valid until 12pm (GMT) 31 December 2017, b) Codes are only redeemable when purchasing on desktop or mobile website; they are not redeemable when purchasing on iOS, c) Offer is valid only for new subscribers; the discount cannot be applied to a subscription that has been auto-renewed from the 2016 season, d) One code per user, e) Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offers, f) Redeemable only for season long (Annual) subscriptions, g) All promo codes are case sensitive”;
- We have amended point 14.6 by inserting that “The governing law and the competent jurisdiction are the one of the country where the consumer has his habitual residence”;
We have deleted at point 14.6 the following “These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the subscription products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the subscription products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the subscription products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts”.