If you're having problems paying for your chosen plan, please check the following:
- You are in one of the countries in which NFL Game Pass is available. Check here; Where is Game Pass available? If you are not in one of these countries when purchasing your plan you may be subscribing to NFL Game Pass Domestic. Please click HERE for further information.
You can pay with all major Credit Card (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express), but sometimes online credit card transactions fail - the reasons may simply be a misplaced digit, or a card limit being reached.
In case of a transaction failure, we recommend trying an alternative credit card, or try with the same credit card at a later time. In most cases this solves the issue. Alternatively you could pay using PayPal (you cannot pay using BRL or KRW currencies via PayPal), through the iTunes Store, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Below are some common reasons for transaction failure, some of which you will need to contact your card provider to address:
- Wrong credit card number
- Wrong expiration date
- Wrong CVV (Card Verification Value) Normally 3 digits on the back of the card, or 4 on the front for Amex
- The billing address you use for the transaction does not match that registered for your card
- You are using a Direct Debit Card such as Maestro, which we don't accept
- You are using a prepaid credit card, which we don't accept
- Your credit card limit was reached (insufficient funds)
- The charge exceeds the maximum amount allowed for a single charge
- Your card reached the maximum number of charges allowed in a period:
- Your card doesn't accept charges from an online source
- Your card doesn't allow international transactions
- Your card is listed as lost or stolen (you will need to check with your card provider)
2022 subscriptions will be available to purchase from 14 June 2021 in countries covered by NFL Game Pass (a full list of the countries covered by NFL Game Pass is here - Where is NFL Game Pass available?)
Article is closed for comments.