If you're experiencing problems with your login it could be that you're an NFL Game Pass Domestic subscriber. To find out more about NFL Game Pass Domestic Click HERE
If you are not an NFL Game Pass Domestic subscriber and are experiencing problems, please try the following troubleshoot steps:
- Check that CAPS LOCK isn't on - passwords are case sensitive
- Are you using the right app? If you downloaded the app outside of the countries listed HERE you may have the app for NFL Game Pass Domestic. Try deleting the app and searching your app store for NFL Game Pass International.
- Is your password correct? If you're unsure you can reset your password - click HERE to find out how
- Is your username correct? Please note that you can also use your email address in place of your username to log in. If you can't remember your username click HERE for help
- If you're unable to remember both your username or email address, you'll need to contact the NFL's contact customer services HERE
- Try clearing Cached Data, Cookies and Browsing History from your Browser. For links to instructions for the most commonly used browsers click HERE.
If you're still having problems, please submit your issue directly to us using the Contact Us form.