The download function is available exclusively for our iOS and Android mobile devices apps, but not for the web version of NFL Game Pass, as such, it's not yet possible to download content to your PC or laptop.
If you're having problems downloading content using the mobile app, please check the following:
- Try signing out of the app and signing in again
- You may need to update your app. To check the latest app versions click HERE
- Check that your internet connection is working correctly as problems may be caused by a slow internet connection or by the current download bandwidth of your Internet connection. Try a speed test and then check with your Internet provider if the results are lower than expected
- If you are in the UK or ROI, check that you are not trying to download a blackout game. For information on blackout games click HERE
- If you don't have Wi-Fi connectivity, in the SETTINGS section of the app, uncheck the Download content only if a Wi-Fi connection is available toggle
- Once a download has started, your device should stay connected to the same internet connection until the download is complete. If you change internet connections part-way through this may cause the download to fail. If this is the case, you may see the message 'The video metadata are corrupted. Please try another video'
If you're still having problems, please submit your issue directly to us using the Contact Us form.