NFL Game Pass International is available on these devices:
You can use our HTML5 player to watch NFL Game Pass on PCs running Windows XP or later, and Intel-based Macs running OS X Tiger (v10.4.11) or later.
- Google Chrome version 64 or later on Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.9 or later (Mavericks), or Linux*
- Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Mozilla Firefox version 62 or later on Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.7 or later, or Linux*
- Supported on stable, official release builds from Mozilla. Non-Mozilla builds are not supported.
- Safari on Mac OS X 10.10 or later (Yosemite)
- Supported on all 2012 or later models and select 2011 models
You can access Chromecast within the video player through both iOS and Android apps.
You can now download games on both iOS and Android mobile apps, allowing you to watch games offline on your commute or whenever suits you.If you want to maximise your experience on mobile devices, we suggest you to download the app.
- iOS 11
- Android 4.4
Current app version: Xbox 2.3.4
Current app version: PS4 1.0.0
Current app version: Apple TV: 1.1.16
Current app version: Amazon Fire TV: 2.00
The app is compatible with Samsung TVs built from 2016 and LG TVs built from 2016.
Current app version: 1.6.6
You can watch NFL Game Pass on your desktop web browsers (not on Smart TV and Gaming Consoles browsers)